Opus Inspection manages the Rhode Island Emissions & Safety Testing Program, a state-wide program, with:
- 365,000 inspections performed annually;
- 355,000 certifications issued annually;
- 300 vehicle test lanes;
- 850 vehicle inspectors;
- Fully automated inspection systems;
- Real-time communication of all inspection-related data with all inspection lanes; and,
- Integrated vehicle registration services.
Our complete program management solution for Rhode Island includes:
- Program Management for Decentralized Inspection Stations;
- Inspection Equipment for OBD, TSI, RI31 Transient, and Diesel Opacity Emissions Inspections; and,
- A Vehicle Inspection Database (VID) for inspection data collection and program management.