Clean Air Act
The following EPA table of contents provides links to the 1990 Clean Air Act explained in plain English. Please click on the link for additional details on the selected subject:
Table Of Contents
- Why should you be concerned about air pollution?
- Features of the 1990 Clean Air Act
- Cleaning up air pollution: the programs in the 1990 Clean Air Act
- Mobile sources
- Acid rain
- Repairing the ozone layer
- Consumer products
- Home woodstoves
- How do you know the Clean Air Act is working?
- The Common Air Pollutants