This site and any other sites operated by Systech International, LLC (collectively the “Site”) are owned and operated by Systech International, LLC (“Systech”). Listed below are the terms and conditions of use (the “Terms”) governing your use of the Site. By using, accessing and/or viewing information on the Site, you (the “User”) agree to be bound by these Terms and agree that Systech may terminate your use of the Site and/or take appropriate legal actions against you for inappropriate or illegal use of this Site. Systech reserves the right to change these Terms and the products, services, specifications, prices, and programs mentioned in this Site at any time, at its sole discretion, without advance notice. If you do not agree to the Terms you cannot use this Site. This Site can be accessed from countries around the world and may contain references to services, programs, and products that may not be available and/or have not been announced in your area. These references do not indicate that Systech intends to announce such services, programs, or products in your country. Additional information may be obtained by contacting Systech directly.
1. PERMITTED USE. You may use the Site and the features, information, pictures and other data contained therein (collectively, the “Data”) for their intended purposes only but you may not utilize the Site to promote or sell a product or service, to advertise or direct activity to other websites or for similar commercial activities without our express written consent. You agree that you will not use or attempt to use any method, device, software or routine to harm others or interfere with functioning of the Site or use and/or monitor any information in or related to the Site for any unauthorized purpose. You will not violate any applicable laws and regulations, applicable to the Site, its Data and/or your use of either, and you will not otherwise engage in any illegal, manipulative or misleading activity through use of this Site or its Data. If you utilize a login identifier and password for this Site, you will be solely responsible for the maintenance and security of that information and you agree not to disclose or share your login identifier and password with any third party. Systech reserves the right to deny or revoke access to the Site at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause. Further restrictions on the use of this Site and its Data are provided in Section 3.
2. PRODUCTS/PRICING. All products, services and programs sold through this Site are subject to Systech’s standard Terms and Conditions of Sale, subject to availability and subject to other applicable conditions unless otherwise specified. Product prices, configurations, availability and terms and conditions are subject to change at any time. Systech shall have the right to refuse or cancel any order, submission or delivery at any item for any reason including in the event of a pricing error. Unless otherwise indicated, all prices displayed on the Site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are valid and effective only in the United States.
3. OWNERSHIP/TRADEMARKS. User does not acquire or have any ownership, license or other proprietary interest in the Site or the Data. You understand that the Site and the Data are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents and other proprietary rights and laws. If any other products and companies are referred to on this Site, those names are protected as trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies or owners. You cannot use, reproduce or transfer any protected material on or referred to in the Site without the express written consent of the owner of such material except as permitted by law. SPECIFICALLY, THE NAMES AND MARKS “SYSTECH INTERNATIONAL”, “Systech”, “Tamper Terminator” AND “OBD2Net” ARE UNIQUE AND PROPRIETARY TO SYSTECH, AND ARE NOT AVAILABLE GENERALLY FOR COMMERCIAL USE WITHOUT THE ADVANCE WRITTEN CONSENT FROM SYSTECH AND WITHOUT DESIGNATION OF SYSTECH AND/OR THIS SITE AS THE SOURCE. SYSTECH WILL TAKE APPROPRIATE LEGAL ACTION TO PROTECT AND SAFEGUARD ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THIS DATA.
5. MONITORING. Systech shall have the right, but not the duty, to edit or remove any material submitted to or posted on the Site including without limitation any material we, in our sole discretion, find to be in violation of these Terms or otherwise objectionable. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties are those of the respective companies or distributors and not that of Systech.
6. LINKS/ADVERTISERS. The Site may include links and advertisements to other websites, products or services. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Systech or by any of its third-party providers regarding the content of those other websites. Neither Systech nor its third-party providers are responsible for or will have any liability with respect to the information contained in any websites that you may access as a result of such links including any objectionable content. Systech will not be responsible for the illegality of, or any error in accuracy in, any advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for insuring that materials submitted for inclusion on the Site are accurate and comply with applicable laws. Systech may contract with certain vendors and service providers, which have certain rights, limitations of warranties, and limitations of liability in those contracts. User understands and agrees that it is not a third party beneficiary under any such agreements, that it has no rights whatsoever pursuant to such agreements, and that it has no contractual or other relationship with any advertiser, business affiliate, vendor or service provider by reason of the use or information provided on this Site or any agreement relating to the Site. To the extent that User has any such rights or claims by operation of law or otherwise, User hereby waives any and all rights and claims whatsoever.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. Systech assumes no responsibility for, and shall not be liable for, any damages or expenses you may incur as a result of any inaccuracy, incompleteness or obsolescence of any Data contained in the Site. THE SERVICES OF THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. Without limiting the generality of the forgoing, you agree that neither Systech nor any of its affiliates, employees or agents will be liable to you or to any other party for any direct or indirect damages, or for any special, exemplary, punitive, incidental, consequential or other damages (including, but not limited to, lost profits or lost time), whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, which arise out of or are in any way connected with any access to the Site or any viewing or use of any information on the Site. You acknowledge that the limitations in this Section are reasonable and appropriate. SYSTECH DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES REGARDING THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENCY OR RELIABILITY OF THE DATA IN THE SITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR OTHERWISE ARISING BY LAW OR STATUTE. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, ALL DATA OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
8. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to indemnify and to hold Systech, its subsidiaries, affiliates, business partners, officers, employers and other agents, harmless from and against any loss, liability, damage or expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of your use of the Site, including, without limitation, any violations by you in the terms and conditions for your use of the Site.
9. VIRUSES. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the Site free of viruses and other harmful components. However, we do not warrant that the Site, its servers or any Data downloaded from the Site are free from viruses, bugs or other harmful components.
10. MODIFICATIONS/TERMINATION. Without limiting its other remedies, Systech may immediately discontinue, suspend, terminate or block your and any user’s access to this Site at any time in its sole discretion. Systech may amend or modify these terms and conditions at any time. You agree to be bound by these revised terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to return to this page from time to time to review the most current terms and conditions. Systech does not assume any obligation to notify you of changes to these terms and conditions.
11. GOVERNING LAW/JURISDICTION. These terms and conditions and your access to and use of information from the Site are governed by the laws of the State of Florida. In the event of any dispute regarding the interpretation or compliance with these terms and conditions, you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Broward County, Florida.
12. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. These terms and conditions of use for this website constitute the entire agreement between you and Systech regarding your access to the Site and your reproduction and use of any information in the Site. Any waiver of any term or condition shall not be effective unless in a written document signed by an authorized representative of Systech.